Children can't travel alone. They must be accompanied by an adult.
Before making reservations, it is your responsibility to read the following sections:
Pricing Info, Reservation Info, Terms and Conditions of the Tour, Tour Itinerary, Includes,
Excludes, Tour Essentials, Cancellation and Refund Policy, Travel Insurance Information, etc.
And you herein state that you have read and fully understand the content and will waive the right to dispute any part of it after your purchase. Once you have completed your reservation, it is the customer's responsibility to keep all contact information up-to-date.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation, you will receive via email, a Reservation Ticket.
This is the proof of your purchase.
2. If your Tour select a pick up transportation in your hotel (Aztec tour), you will be notified the exact hour you will be pick up. You will be notified by Whatsapp, Wechat or by email.
3. Present your valid photo ID, on the day of your tour, to the Golden Maya staff in charge.
TheGoldenMaya.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell or
share this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. TheGoldenMaya.com
collects information from our users at several different points on our website in order to process
reservations and better serve you with pertinent information.
Feel Safe! All our clients who take our tours are covered with an accident insurance*.
This insurance is only valid if as a direct consequence of an accident; the client (insured) is required to undergo medical treatment, surgical intervention, hospitalization, use of an ambulance, medicines or laboratory studies.
Understand by accident; is an undesirable, incidental, and unplanned event that could have been prevented had circumstances leading up to the accident been recognized, and acted upon, prior to its occurrence.
The insurance also covers organic losses and accidental death*.
Organic losses: the client (insured) suffers any of the organic losses specified in the Compensation Table contracted.
Accidental death: dies as a direct consequence of a covered accident within 90 (ninety) days following the event.
*Subject to general conditions
Tours are escorted by professional multi-lingual (Chinese-mandarin principal language) tour guide. Our tour guides arecertified by the SECTUR, which is the government department in charge of the nation's tourism promotion and development in Mexico.
All chines citizens require a Mexican VISA to enter Mexico.
• Visa for tourist
If you have a valid and current visa from the United States, Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom or one of the countries that make up the Schengen Area1; or permanent residence in Colombia, Chile or Peru, you do not require mexican visa and will be able to remain in the country for up to 180 days.
Fore more information visit the website of the Mexican embassy in China:
You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents and/or verifying entry requirements necessary for Mexico of travel and/or transit on your selected tour itinerary. Entry laws differ with respect to traveler’s citizenship. Golden Maya cannot obtain personal travel documents for customers or assume responsibility for notice of current requirements on any given country. You are responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of delays or itinerary changes related to your lack of appropriate travel documents.
Prices may vary due to availability. For example, prices may increase during holidays.
Tour prices are based on mexican pesos (MXN), and converted into US dollars (USD) and chines yuan (CNY). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Further details about Golden Maya's cancellation and refund practices are described in Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy. Golden Maya's Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy is part of this Agreement, and you agree that you have read and approve of all its content before making an online reservation.
Children under 2 years of age
• Travel free.
• Free entries (tickets).
• Accident Insurance. You are responsible of notifying Golden Maya, at least one day in advance, that the child will travel with us. Provide the schild's name and age. We recommend that you notify us in the Additional Comments section.
• They are not provided by food.
• They do not have seat in the transportation. They must travel on the legs of an adult.
• Have al the inclusions of the tour package.
• Pay the 50% of the adult rate.
• Accident Insurance.
• They are considered as adults. Pay the adult rate.
If you have a medical condition, or if you are pregnant and considering taking our tours, you must consult with your doctor before you travel, especially if medical condition requires daily routine care, urgent care, or your pregnancy is high-risk. You are responsible for disclosing any related information to us during the check-out process by adding Additional Comments. You understand Golden Maya is not in a position to provide any medical services or urgent care in the event such an action may be required. You are liable for any risks, incidences or consequences incurred during travel. We highly recommend that you purchase medical insurance and travel insurance before you travel.
Golden Maya uses reasonable efforts to have accurate, complete and current information on its website. However, since travel and tour rates are constantly changing, we do not warrant that all information is up-to-date or free of technical or typographical errors. It is the user's responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. We reserve the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this site without prior notice. Access to, and use of, this website and the content thereof is at the risk of the user. In certain instances, we have provided links to other websites solely for your convenience. These sites are not maintained or controlled by Golden Maya, and we are not responsible for their content. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, bugs, worms, cancelbots, Trojan horses and other items of a harmful or destructive nature. If your contact information, including but not limited to, your email address, phone number, physical address or other data is incorrect, Golden Maya will not assume any liability for information not received by the customer/consumer.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to three business days of submitting your reservation you will receive (E-Voucher) confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. The E-Voucher that will be sent to you, contains the details of your reservation. This E-Voucher contains the booking number of your hotel and the confirm number of your internal flight. You can confirm this information directly, in the website or by calling the hotel and airline.
4. Simply print your E-Voucher, sign it and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Voucher is your proof of purchase.
• Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation.
• Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will refund your purchase with a (porcentaje a definer por el motor de pago, porcentaje de commission por el pago) charge.
• This cancellation policy applies only if you make the purchase directly with us.
• Please note that cancellation fees are calcpated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
• If a tour is schedped to depart within the next 7 days, we will not change a traveler's departure date and will not offer a refund.
• All cancellations must be made directly with Golden Maya, not with tour providers.
• In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveler's check/ cashier's check will be refunded via PayPal or check. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
How to Cancel a Reservation
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without filling out a request form will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Request Form.
• Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the golden maya Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download Cancellation Request Form here.
• Customers may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org email.
• By Email: email@example.com